1. To satisfy customers with goods and services of real value.
2. Make a reasonable return on the funds entrusted to the business corporation by its investors.
3. To create new jobs (where this does not conflict with responsibility number 1).
4. To promote invention, ingenuity, and in general, "progress in the arts and useful sciences".
5. To defeat envy through generating upward mobility and putting empirical ground under the conviction that hard work and talent are fairly rewarded.
How happy shiny people can damage your business
1 month ago